Wine Pairings for Truffle Shuffle Cooking Classes
Sans Wine Co. is excited to partner with Truffle Shuffle for their cooking classes!
We've selected three of our most popular canned wines and our new Carignan bottled wine to pair with Truffle Shuffle's dishes. Shipping included in pricing!
Sauvignon Blanc: Kelseyville - Lake County (375ml can)
- Certified organic, naturally produced
- Aromas & flavors of pineapple, ripe pears and lemon with zippy acidity
Rosé Bubbles: Poor Ranch - Mendocino (375ml can)
- Certified organic, naturally produced from vines planted in 1952. Our take on White Zinfandel! Dry, no residual sugar!
- Aromas & flavors of raspberries and cream, cara cara oranges and watermelon rind. Lightly Sparkling.
Carbonic Carignan: Poor Ranch - Mendocino (375ml can)
- Certified organic, naturally produced from vines planted in 1943.
- Whole cluster carbonic fermentation, resulting in an absolutely delicious medium bodied red (Carignan) wine.
- Aromas & Flavors of rhubarb, strawberries, violet with earthy and herbaceous undertones.
Carignan, Mendocino (750ml bottle)
- Sourced from four old vine Carignan vineyards in Mendocino
- Whole cluster carbonic fermentation.
- Juicy, Fresh, Lively!
- Full bodied red wine with soft tannins. Aromas & Flavors of ripe red and dark berries, plums, dried rose and a hint of cinnamon.